Saturday, April 5, 2014

Outsiders

Last week, my therapist asked me if I feel that other people (such as friends and family) notice my switches. 

That has kind of been on my brain lately and I have been wondering.

I know that I have a friend, Christina, who can tell when I'm switching. Usually, she tells me that I'm going to switch before it even happens. I don't know how she does it, but she does. She is one of greatest people in the world as far as I'm concerned. Seriously, get yourself a Christina. She knows me really well, and I am so blessed to have her as a friend. She's smart, and shares things with me, encourages me, and I feel, dare I say, "normal"...she is just... wonderful

I think that some people can tell that I switch, but aren't sure to who

With my parents, I can go from silent, monotone, seemingly grumpy/moody to high-pitched, soft-spoken and my mom doesn't even flinch. Observes no change. My mom doesn't know about us, but I think that she thinks that something made me happier or took me out of my 'bad mood' or vice versa. Queen of the Nile....

No comments:

Post a Comment